,, last,, the frame of a EKII. Always heard these were solid silver bt really don't know much about them.. This is how it came from the ground,,no iron core, bent up a little. But really doesn't appear to be good silver,,maybe a silver plate[?]

and,,, a Luftwaffe Flyers ring [yellow]. Made in 835 silver.. I burnished a small area inside the band and put in with some heavy tarnished silverware and bits is silver jewelry... It's been 3 years and really very very little change!

So where does that leave us ring collectors? I've had members suggest to clean and polish rings and add anti tarnish packs or cloth to the cases.. Myself,,I usually give my rings a light wipe down, or if dug a brushing and in to the case the go. I have a few full cases. One I do have a anti tarnish cloth over the rings. But really, they all fair about the same..

- * Anyone have anything to report? Noticing your rings turning darker? Doing any preventative measures to protect them? Do you just do a wipe down and into the case?

DSCN5347.JPG (47.47 KB, 131 downloads)
DSCN5316.JPG (48.53 KB, 131 downloads)
Last edited by Gaspare; 01/28/2022 07:13 PM.