one time at one of the ''cocktail parties' everyone drinking , smoking cigars and whatever else... A dealer was pushing a Luftwaffe flag/standard type thing We were all so messed up we started saying what a POS it was,,poor quality, brand new etc. The dealer was going nuts at us and wanted us out of the party.
So it sells!! , but the next day he returned it!!

Another time a dealer had sold 'Himmlers stic pin'. Went for big money.. Was me, Jim, Tony S.,'my cousin Vinny', Kris L. and 'Johnny from Brooklyn' started saying what a POS it was.
- One guy would start then all the rest would bum rush it....
- It was a Victorian era black enamel and silver stic pin in its original box. It had no provenance, lacking quality, nothing but the HH initials on it! Marked 'Sterling' and actually a womans piece! That also was returned the next day and never seen again.....

- * Jim like the rest of us hated 'rip offs' no matter what it was or who was selling it. ,,Yeah, Jim was into antique furniture, Guns, Hot rods, and of course nazi regalia.. I was really hoping to see him at the SOS,,,,,but we'll see each other again................