Dave,,,,, WOW,, Thats Ric,,myself,,and Jimbo.. Don't know exactly when, but its a pretty long time ago cause I've been completely white haired for 10 years now... Thanks for the photo,,great to see him.......

Jim Was a northerner, MASS I'm pretty sure... He was originally into general antiques and specialized in Furniture early on I believe and moved on to firearms before becoming a nazi regalia collector. .. Somehow he got some military in a load of stuff and was hooked!

I was never sure of his collection size or his exact special interests. Maybe some of you have been out to AZ to see him. I know Kris L. had always been friends with him and they seemed to both move to AZ around the same time.....
- He was into the night life at the old MAX /SOS shows where we laughed and bullshitt*d the night away with plenty of drinks and somehow we were back on the floor of the show with sometimes only 3 or 4 hrs sleep!

He frequented the HR forum a lot and was a welcomed member there. He called a spade a spade which sometimes didn't go over big at the shows at the time but we did it with no regrets because back then there was nothing worse than a 'rip off MFer of a dealer' and we called out plenty.

anyway,,a bit all over the place but man we had some great times.. RIP Jim,, you earned it ... Thanks for the photos guys!