I have to think that Tom is well aware and wise to Walter just as everyone was wise to Charlie Snyder ........... they all go way back and to the "beginning" and their friendships probably stem from then.....friends are loyal.......... certainly Tom does it out of a sense of loyalty to an old "friend" ................... He knows what he is "showcasing" from his tables is mostly crap............. if anyone, young or old buys third reich toilet paper or tree ornaments, well a "fool and their $$$" I don't think anyone watching Tom's youtube vids says Geez I just gotta get me some of what that Walter guy is selling!" Now in the strictest moral code is it right to feature Walter.... I dunno ....what I do know is that it is entertainment value, and I get a kick out of it...Tom has seen the posts and read the comments He knows exactly what he is doing IMO We have a chap up in Toronto that is well known and a staple at all the local shows. He is also well known at the MAX and SOS as a lifetime member since day 1......... 95% of what he offers is high end garbage but it looks good..... he's a scoundrel but he is an ok guy to chat with so unless "burned" by him we just all accept him for what he is..... cheers and best to all, R