Gaspare

True on many fronts! I used Manions as example!

Like any venue or site I would hope they have some real stuff!

Many like to salt the hobby with certain things they bought and found out the stuff is bad!

Others sell on consignment for money! Its hard to make money with overhead,costs,insurance,travel,shows etc!

Its not like the old days and you made a hundred dollars or more off your find!

Thats not enough to cover things! Many resort to taking things they would never buy them self but turn the blind eye
on a listing! If questioned or caught they always say my mistake! I missed it,blah blah!

Some just relist !

But the big ticket items bring in revenue! Makes it hard on the honest dealers or collectors that really try and do it right!

Many dealers need those collections to sell! Hard to drop huge sums on stuff! Consignment is the ticket!

Collectors don't want folks cherry picking!

Many collections are becoming available due to death! My best friend just died! A nitemare for family!

I had been tipped off by lets call them Viper!

Pics,names of the czech stuff roasting collectors for past couple yrs! Dirty deals,passing and the sprinkle like fairy dust of gravity knives,

SMF,lets say but more info has come out and not as easy! But trying! Many don't know but when they find out!!!!!!! They want a refund!

Last week a fake SMF came out on WAF! OOPPS! Removed! Aledged fake! Shows!!!!!!!!! OH my!

PVON