Here's some photos of the mighty MAX show 2021 from York PA.

I and everyone else though the show was great. Both buyers and dealers seemed very happy. There was 900 tables. Almost all full I saw maybe 4 empty tables...

My collection being very large there usually isn't much for me to find/get.. BUT,, By some miracle I found 2 early 40s German ring dies!,, A pair of nazi plice marked 'come-a-longs' that fit in a small collection I have of similar items.. Also found a gigantic book on world silver hallmarks!! And a rare out of print [1975] German book on Nazi Kitch. Has all sorts of goodies in it including rings. Also has a nice clear page showing the law in 1933 forbidding the use of nazi emblems. I have it taken off the internet but this is very nice and clear and I will scan it for my project..

I wasn't well for the 2019 show and didn't attend, there was no 2020,,so it was great to see many old friends again..

Overall a great time had by everyone I'd say...
Enjoy the photos..

The one and only Don Boyle. The 'Honor Ring Man'.. Had a interesting conversation with him about Antonios book. It will be interesting to see when he reads it!

DSCN4819.JPG (65.77 KB, 174 downloads)
DSCN4817.JPG (139.73 KB, 174 downloads)
DSCN4818.JPG (129.34 KB, 174 downloads)