Originally Posted by Evgeniy
I did not claim any deep knowledge of the symbolism of the ring, although of course I made out something according to the meanings of both the runes and symbols. The fact that you know everything on this issue, you say, so I ask where you got the information from.

Where did I say I know everything? Please show us, or stop telling lies. Because this is a lie.
I am not an "expert" as you think to be, I honestly know only what these 4-5 years of research showed me.

You always say so much that you know about these rings that I am always interested in the sources of your knowledge, if someone asserts, then he can provide evidence. So I ask for proof
Very strange someone like you that write assertions like "we know TK ring had stones", and HAS NO PROOFS, now is asking for proofs... This is very funny!
Anyway again: please show me one post I made, in a discussion thread, where I didn't show evidences or where to find them. I think I am the only one in TK ring field I always posted pictures or period evidences to support what I say. How many have contributed in a decent way?

I didn't know that you were a great runologist )))

Again, when you don't know anything, keep your mouth closed, it would be always better. In fact I am not a "runologist", the chapter on the rune meaning was only rewiwed by me, but written by 2 friends of mine, one is a well known author in the field of Third Reich esoterism, and the second studied this field since 30 years. They deserve the merit of the discoveries about the HR runic meanings (they have anm enormous knowledge and it would have been impossible to me to write that chapter).

The best you can do is move a discussion onto something personal, since, talking about Honor Rings with stones turned out to be a total debacle for you. Very sad.

Still waiting for some proofs about your statements. Where are them?

Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 08/26/2021 03:54 PM.