I did not claim any deep knowledge of the symbolism of the ring, although of course I made out something according to the meanings of both the runes and symbols. The fact that you know everything on this issue, you say, so I ask where you got the information from.
You always say so much that you know about these rings that I am always interested in the sources of your knowledge, if someone asserts, then he can provide evidence. So I ask for proof

"YES, ABSOLUTELY YES, inserting stones in the complexity of the esoteric-alchemical-phylosophical meanings of the ring would have compromised everything" - I didn't know that you were a great runologist )))
You are not only a well-known connoisseur of rings, who until recently on his website sold copies and fantasy under the guise of originals (I remember these stories), but also a well-known runologist

"PS: About what you consider a "fiction" there were jewellers that made "nazi" and SS rings, in '60 as in '70 as in '80. This is well known, not a "fiction" as you say. For example reunions of old comrades were full of "nazi" gadgets." - no need to skip over to another topic, I wrote only about the award rings ss and I know this facts without ur "help" )))

"So, do you have any real proof? The answer is simple: YES (and so you should show them) or NOT (and the discussion ends).

If something has no historical proofs it simply remains a speculation, and no one should believe it. No proofs = only bla bla. As usual.

When you ask for proofs the discussion always turns into an endless river of useless words."

So I asked you - Maybe you have evidence, you always assert so categorically that you probably have evidence that will bring us an undeniable truth. )))

"The study on symbols was exactly made using the author (Wiligut) papers..." - ONE MORE time question, let us to know this super book or books ))))

Last edited by Evgeniy; 08/26/2021 10:03 AM.