Your categoricalness, in denying that they could not have been installed during the war, also does not have any confirmation, I also consider it a fiction that in 60-70-80-90 or even now any jeweler will undertake a similar order to insert stones, I talked about the severity of the laws in Germany and Austria, and even about the slightest manifestations of the subject of SS and interest in the history of this organization.
I think that you are too idealizing the attitude of the owners of the rings (awarded) towards them. I believe that everything was simpler in this regard, as we say, the severity of the laws is compensated by their non-execution, in the history of the Reich there were many orders and decrees, but not all of them were observed and carried out, with the ring the same.

Regarding the meaning of the runes - all this will be just your speculation, only the author could tell what he put there, in the symbolism of the figures and the runes themselves, and everything else will be assumptions

Last edited by Evgeniy; 08/25/2021 02:17 PM.