Originally Posted by Evgeniy
This could have been done at that time, since the ring was found, as I understand it, in Germany, then hardly anyone could be puzzled by the installation of stones in the skull after the war, when all symbolism became banned and everything that resembled the SS.

I am very sorry, but your is only your opinion that has no evidences.
No one TK ring with stones can be proven to be 100% original wartime. If you have unquestionable proofs, please share them.
What you say about the "SS symbolism" after the war is simply an old story and no one believes it anymore. Badge and medals makers still produces SS badges and medals until the end of '60, just to mention an example. And to fix a couple of stones on a ring is not a political action, is simply a work and every jeweller would have made it in '50, in '60 or in '90. Who cares if a ring has a swaz on it?

Originally Posted by Evgeniy
...and the installation of stones does not violate the esoteric meaning runes, we know rings with inserted stones.
So there is no reason to doubt this instance.

YES, ABSOLUTELY YES, inserting stones in the complexity of the esoteric-alchemical-phylosophical meanings of the ring would have compromised everything (and this is not my thought, but is very clear when you make deep studies on the runic and ring composition meanings - 99.9% of collectors still don't know which runes are on TK rings and why, so how can they understand what it really is? In the upcoming book there will be 40 pages to explain the ring meanings... Not 1 or 2). Furthermore I don't think anyone would have messed up a such impoortant award, considering its sacredness. It is like to receive a Blood Order or a Coburg Badge and put some stones on it, just to give it a better appearance.

Show me I'm wrong, with real evidences, no personal speculation or fantasy statements as we have already seen for the last 30 years, and I'll believe you. I think many would love to see real proofs about rings with stones.

PS: below just one page from the chapter of 40 pages... As I always said: we knew almost nothing about these rings.

Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 08/25/2021 01:47 PM.