Originally Posted by pvon
Hello Gerrit

I agree with Ed on a wonderful display you are showing!

Very nice layout!

Yes I agree on army daggers like Ed states,you must show them in dagger section!

Now on to the other superb items!

The flag or banner is a beauty! Tell us about it!

The weight of these because of material used always worried me!

Very difficult to display because of stress but you have done well!

I don't have a full understanding of Hunting and Forestry stuff but must admit they are eye catching!

Uniform and all the items are a time capsule for sure!

Any info on who it belonged too?

Thanks for sharing and taking time to let us explore the beauty of your display!

PVON

Thx PVON for the nice words, im working on a complete overview of all types that E.Pack made from 1935 up untill the last Type 3 in light weight alu-zink cast.
I'm missing 1 type of feather enhancement on a type 1, and the second logo on a aluminium type 2, if i got them covered ( i know the 2 gents that have them in their collection) then i might publish-post the E.Pack complete army daggers history.
Until then im patiently waiting wink

The Flag is a bavarian vet. Flag from the mid 20ths.
On the other side it has a huge EK 1 in the middle, its 120x105 cm so pretty large.
Underneath it is a Eickhorn IOD by eickhorn in damast with raised golden letters.
This sword was presented to him by the 4. Kompanie der 5.Lothringisches IR 144 as a memorial of his Kompanie when he got the command of the 8. Kompanie of the 5. Lothr.IR144 ( listed on 08 nov 1915)

Regards
Ger