So its summer time.. For me I'm partners in a motorcycle shop. This is our time of year especially the last few months. Come the end of July things will be quiet again! Guys riding etc. and unless a catastrophic failure we get slow.

Guys keep emailing me 'have you seen any rings around?' Well,no,, I'm not really looking,,been busy...

But there are some good rings out there. Now for me condition isn't always a big thing..

This Banak' ring went for under $100! recently,, Thats a great price and a rare ring. True not in good condition but there are guys out there that can get that thing looking great! OR,, leave as is...

Another ring. This is the famous BadBobs defaced Luft ring. He's had it for years.. I remember him saying,,'should I'? or something ... Sure!!,,its authentic!.

This day and age never turn down a good authentic ring. You can always upgrade later,,or use in a trade etc. Authentic rings are hard to find,,,,so don't laugh at the zinc Spiral WestWall ring.
Its real and unless you have one then you should have one no matter what the condition,,especially if the price is right!

GDCban.jpg (77.99 KB, 201 downloads)
GDCluft.JPG (44.11 KB, 201 downloads)
Last edited by Gaspare; 06/23/2021 03:20 AM.