Ok Where to start!

Dave
Yes thats what I remember also! Mark got into SA daggers heavy! I had bought a few also when Houston first got them!

Minty and so many makers!

Can you imagine having to put that many SA's in a table to hold them!

Good god! I wish I had that problem!

Fischer

First,let me welcome you to collectors corner!

Winner ,Winner, chicken dinner

Thats a amazing amount of Infantry badges! I think I just spit my coffee out after seeing!

Your pics of single ones are outstanding! Shows the badge in their glory! Detail,Detail! Thats how to show collectors your passion!

Collectors learn by seeing! Asking questions,absorbing the moment to compare!

Youn must share! Start a thread on your Infantry badges! They do deserve to be a learning option for collectors!

Would be very happy if you started a Infantry Badge 101 learning topic! Explain why you chose Infantry badges! What you look for!

Makers,bronze ,silver,hollow,pin type! Packets,box's, how they might have been given and why some in packets,or box's!

Time period! All the details you are willing to share!

I do love the boxed examples! I hope collectors get inspired by your 20 yr passion!

The 1 single pic you show of a badge front and back makes the difference in learning about these badges!

Is there different types of silver finish? Bronze! The holy grail is?

I know Ryan and me thank you for sharing! It would be our pleasure to ask to add a topic on them in our new Collectors Corner!

PVON