I know I don’t spend much time here as I did in past, OP I really enjoyed the honor bayonet you found. Wonderful piece to add to a collection, just keep I’m mind the 3R stuff brings more interest and money and mine is not but still has merit of time long ago

I’ve changed phones, lost passwords, and sometimes life gets a little completed. Billy G and I have known one another quite some time and has shared information as well as a couple things from his collection he sent my way and was able to upgrade for his collection,, oh and maybe a recipe or two for dinner smile . John Z has put a outstanding collection together over the years and George (0rpo) and many others here know more than I have time to learn when I may have more than one hobby.

Don’t what to hijack your post, but thought you you may be interested seeing a older honor bayonet from the first war it was m belief was a Divisional gift for bravery in combat, It’s triple etched. Older pictures I had if interested. I have a older post here of more info on it if you would like look.

Last edited by Steven C; 06/03/2021 10:10 PM.

Looking for PP mag # 981029