Hello fellow collectors, both new and old. I would also like to welcome you all here to Germandaggers.com Edged weapons are a captivating field of collecting. Although the hobby has much to offer there also exist numerous pratfalls. Reproductions and parts pieces abound. My hope is that you will all feel welcome here as you seek guidance, opinions and exposure. Perhaps we can steer you in the right direction relative to a purchase or an acquisition, or offer guidance to resources and reference material. I do not in anyway consider myself an authority, however, I have educated myself through published reference, attendance at shows and through membership in forums such as this one. I have made many contacts and friendships worldwide through the hobby and have seen and handled much since 1982. I can always offer an opinion or advice. My thanks and appreciation are extended to Paul "PVON" for taking on this great challenge to engage and to make GDC a valued information platform that is once valued and trusted within the collecting community. This is a daunting task but with your collective support and interest perhaps we can restore GDC to a semblance of its former "glory" cheers and best Ryan S.