GD was once the undisputed king of military forums!

No dispute over forum needs! Some might disagree!

But talking is good!

I fear,but could be wrong that some might have settled in to 5 or 10 members
on site and be content!
Big fish in small glass of water!

Some might have given up or just got tired! Many moved on!

I stopped posting! Walked away! But always checked in! Only took 5 min and I was gone
due to nothing happening!

Sure once in a while something might grab my attention!

Behind the scene we need new ways to support the forum and make it work!

If we don't the future is murky,my opinon!

GD should not be afraid to face your critics,take the blame and bounce back strong!

Will you or others be under scrutiny? Yup!

Nothing wrong with discussing our shortcomings and failure! You can't hide!

Whats worse is if nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!!

No body want to get involved,no one wants to be part of the new begining! And thats what I suggest!

Some might not want to hear it,some supposed to lead are silent, It hurt me to see this!

Some might not like what I say but It had to be said! Too bad! It's being said behind closed doors
and its the truth!

The hobby and its members have changed! Your either part of the problem or part of the solution!

I thought many areas need to be put together! Make strong sectons not 10 weak sections with I got a belt buckle to show every 6 months!

Thats why I suggested to Dave! Let me and Ryan do a collectors corner and get some life in it!

Or if you don't want me and all my pics and topics put some one else!

You could combine all previous posts in one new section!

You need strong areas that bring visitors and posters! You have some but add a few to them to work together!

i lone mod does not work as maybe they don't have time or ideas wher 2 or 3 in a section feed off each other!

No we are not going to replace the legends that once roamed the sections! But must find new ones that will not have what they
had but they left sone super info and pics to work with!

I believe some mods or members should tell Dave and Vern what they bring or could bring a section or for that matter the whole forum!

What do you have too offer members! What will you do to get us rolling again! Its a fair question!

Dave and Vern
What are you prepared to do and get us back on the road!
Once you have been a champ! That feeling does not go away!

PVON