I understand your concerns and share them too. Therefore, I am not saying that you need to publish special information here. Although many people already know her. This thread is about general information about these daggers, their history and current owners. Since these items do not have a number or ID, a scammer might say that he is selling your dagger or mine. Therefore, it seems to me that a potential buyer should have a provenance that will be confirmed. This gives you extra confidence. Discussion of old daggers does not make sense, as it already was. And for new daggers, separate discussion threads will be required.

As for the disclosure of information. Let me give you a simple example. The cost of a full SS Roem dagger, is comparable to the cost of a Christmas dagger. Everyone knows the features of SS daggers with Rem's dedication. What should be the tang, guards, button, etc. But I do not see super fakes of these daggers. On the contrary, thanks to the openness of information, fakes are easily identified. Fraudsters cannot completely repeat all the signs.

Buy Casberg sketches.