Originally Posted by Dave
Den,

Yes, that top photo no doubt. I have seen that many times. That is the photo that convinces me that there are real SS Christmas Daggers. With the same eagle as the SA ones.

But the rest of the photos ... possibly .. but ..

Gentlemen, I do not quite understand you, do you think that the photographs where Himmer is depicted or the photograph with Goebels is a fake? Do you think that daggers with old eagles were added to the original photos? We are now not discussing the originality of those silverfish that have surfaced over the past 3 years. We are discussing whether the SS daggers were awarded on Christmas 1933, and how many of these awards were many or few.
I repeat on the basis of these and other photos, as well as newspaper articles, the SS officers whom Roem awarded for Christmas are clearly indicated. Therefore, I believe based on these facts. On Christmas 1933 (it could have been more than one day), not only SA officers but also SS officers were awarded. Each officer has his own departmental dagger. Of course, fewer SS members were awarded than SA members.

Regarding the fact that recently some new, unknown objects have appeared. Thanks to the Internet, we all communicate easily and quickly. Previously, our communication between Europe-America and Ukraine would have taken months. And now we are exchanging information for a few minutes. And digital photography has made it easier to share knowledge. Now you can take a photo of a dagger in the most remote village, publish it on the Internet, and in a minute we will all know about it. Therefore, there is nothing strange in the appearance of new unknown objects. For example, my Christmas SA appeared a few years ago, it has a full dedication to Roem. Do you consider him a copy just because he was not known before?

Buy Casberg sketches.