Well hopefully the new book on the SS Totenkopf Honor Ring will be edited, printed and distributed for sale this year! I've also heard it will be printed in English!.. Also I think Gerd will be rebooting his most excellent WestWall ring guide...

I think the publisher is the same that offered to publish my project. I had sent him some pages to read and he liked it and send back the tester pages on how it would look from him.
I do like it and if I end up publishing It would go to him.. The book would have been so big he suggested when we met to make it 2 volumes! 1st being - 'The beginners guide to 3rd Reich finger rings' [or similar]. 6 Chapters,,from fakes and how they are made to authentic and how they are made. Authentic and reproduction/fantasy rings will be shown. Many examples will have period advertisements , period photos in wear etc. and a 'Specials' chapter that will make your day.. 2nd would be the 'Advanced guide to collecting 3rd reich finger rings'.

- *See the manuscript has been finished for over 2 years now! After I was done I had several emails, calls from collectors I told about it saying it would be terrible to publish it. That it would help the counterfeiters way more than the collector..
- Really, I could not decide so I left it be in limbo. Personal, health, etc. and I just haven't thought of it lately at all. Clearing out some old photos from my laptop, saw these I thought I'd post for you guys to have a look see...

* Still have to come to the decision whether it will help or hurt the collector. . . The 1st Mollo books years ago on SS insignia had them shown in their actual size,,even RZM tags. The books were used by the nefarious to counterfeit the insignia and many,,many got burned over many years!. Same had happened with Iron Crosses, Dog Tags and more... For me this decision is a very hard one to make..
- Any of you have an opinion please go right ahead and post..[and IF you like the pages here!]

- So this is a tiny bit of the Authentics chapter. 'The WestWall / WestFront rings'. The chapter has many rings shown, period photos, advertisements. . So again, this is a tiny bit of just this subject area ring. There are many many more, Organizational, Skull, Patriotic, etc. etc.

IMG_20201221_0001a.jpg (77.16 KB, 135 downloads)
IMG_20201221_0003b.jpg (71.21 KB, 136 downloads)
IMG_20201221_0002c.jpg (78.64 KB, 136 downloads)