Hello Gaspare, a nice collection you are showing us. Yes, the cloth badge you show in two variants is the certain arm badge.
I am very sorry that I cannot show here the full pic. But unfortunately even here there are crooks around (I eg had a hard discussion in another forum) who download pics from the net and show them in the net as they would be their own pics or even use them in publications. Which is a pity as hard gained and highly paid pics are simply downloaded and used by these crooks. Therefore I do show only cropped pics any more.

I did several tries, with scanner and photographing the buckle but it only became worse. Due to the photopaper structure it is impossible to get a better copy of the buckle.

Here the armbadge and the badge on the peaked cap as proof it is truely a Werkschutz member.
It looks that there is something written in the armbadge, above the emblem and perhaps this could give a hint to the certain works but how hard I try it is absolutely impossible to read.
Just for further information, there is nothing written on the reverse, no studio stamp, not the least hint to a region or something like this.

Regards,

armbadge.JPG (12.39 KB, 229 downloads)
peaked cap badge.JPG (8.26 KB, 229 downloads)

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.