no discussion going on,,, just guys trying/planning to get them from you on the cheap ... You'll go back and forth back and forth and that wouldbe the best. The worst,,you start to see copies of the tags with even the same roll number!!

I appreciate what you said but I'm not a expert or established in anything except rebuilding a vintage English motorcycle engines and HVAC... I'm a collector like everyone else. There are a few subject areas I used to like to collect and got proficient in , but thats it..
By the way. 'Fronti',,he is the Moderator on the first, and best of the German tag sites [ The German Military Fundforum] and one of the few I' and most consider knows what he is talking about.

Really sad thing,, is because of their nature/ what they are,,,there really isn't anyone that can dispute them unless its something blatant like the 'Rokas' type fakes and the like.. I collected tags early on . Here in the US some didn't even know what they were in the 70s..

When the USSR broke up and people were so hungry they started digging over there I went for myself to see. Pretty amazing in the early days to see what was coming up from the ground.......
Your best bet if you really have to sell is one of the big shows or a German auction house... Over all the market is flat on everything right now.....