We are men here, language barriers sometimes get taken as insults. Sometimes it is just frustration that leads to not being able to explain and it seems like an insult..
I have great respect for Wotan and Antonio,,,and the rest of the members here. This can be tough camp. We can be opinionated but like I said we are men and can take it. We all have the same passion here,,collecting 3rd reich jewelry..

- OK,,We have a problem with the HR. For many YEARS Don Boyle has said they are die struck. For years he's said he'd never certify a HR without seeing it in hand.. The 2nd we know,,he has certified HRs without seeing them in hand. The first,,it seems he has certified HRs that are not die struck. Dons book was revolutionary for the time and still has some great info in it but clearly we need something to go with the new generation of collectors.

Most aficionados go with,,'hey most 3rd reich rings were from a die and so why not the HR'. Well, JR, our CZ Rep members, Antonio and others believe they are not die struck. And,,Antonio has been going to great lengths to explain without giving away his work from his book project. There are still questions. but so far only Antonio has been trying to show why his opinion is the way..

Guys,,I know the counterfeiters read these forums. It doesn't mean we stop,,it means we get better. IF no new info about the HR comes out the market will be dead. No one will want these things. There will be HR with Dons certs that look struck and HRs with certs that the Hr is obviously cast. Things must change if the market is ever to be trusted again. Antonio has just shown some interesting photos. His last group of photos also interesting. So far no one is stepping up to explain or refute with any kind of proof. Time will tell gentleman...,G.