Glad you wrote and I'm absolutely ready to take your apoligize.
I prefere discuss as friends instead start useless wars.
That said I agree a discussion face to face would be much more easier and faster, but we can't...

About your answer on post #345528 (Eg. the "signs" in post #345525) I disagree. The reason is quite simple: show us another die struck ring, with all those scooping marks. They (scooping marks) are totally useless, and they need an enormous waste of time to be made. Furthermore the hand finish on rings is sometimes so deep, that with a hand burin would take really an incredible waste of time. And this is absolutely a nonsense if you made a die struck/die cast piece! Die stricking, as die casting, are made to have a finished item in hand, not an item that needs hours and hours of work! Those hand made scooping marks were made for another reason, and you can find the answer ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY if you find a '30 style ring without any hand working on it. If you see it, then you immediately understand when and why those scooping marks were made. And the answer is: they were not made by a burin, nor "Tremblieren" as you said (anyway feel free to post a "Tremblieren" engraving on a ring like those we see on TK rings, so we all can see what you mean).
I can also add another thing: the analysys made with SEM clearly indicate those were NOT burin/chisels scooping marks made on metal. And this is another important point.

About the answers to the questions I made I'm 100% sure there are no explanations that fit with the die striking/die casting theories.
I know the methods used the Third Reich era, they are all written in period sources (as I showed when I replied to Hapur and his stattement about "the only method used by germans"). Die striking and die casting used female dies that have an unvariable width and thickness. It is totally uncompatible with cutting a part of the external design (leaves and runes) as we see in some rings.

Exactly as it is absolutely impossible to obtain round flaws, or round protusions where the die hit the metal straight (and "cut" it). This is very simple to uderstand.

See the following pictures: what you see is impossible to obtain with a die struck process. Otherwise I'm ready to see other die struck items with round protusions like those I showed.
Usually if we see flaws like those in a ring, we would immediately say "cast fake"!

And believe me, this is only the very, very beginning. There is so much info I can't share here, that only half of them would be enough to dismiss EVERYTHING we thought to know about these rings.

I also think collectors should know how these rings were made and that is correct to share the new discoveries.

Senza titolo-2_1.jpg (64.3 KB, 362 downloads)