Originally Posted by Wim
Thanks for posting John. Some very nice Eickhorn items. I suppose the flyers are pretty rare to find? One collector told me that in the early days they were fairly easy to obtain. I never searched them intensive but it took me several years before I had by coincidence the chance to add two more to my collection.

Regards, Wim

Hello Wim, although I do not own any of the flyers you show these are obviously excerpts of the well known "EICKHORN Kundendienst" (in contrary to some separate, special catalogs and items shown by JohnZ). Therefore I never did look after them but for complete Kundendienst loose leaf binders alsthough they are nice items and for sue collectible.
EICKHORN papers are always interesting but I do remember the large factory folios which would be the most interesting source for edged weapon collectors in the world - IF these would ever have been in hands of a german speaking, edged weapon experienced person. Unfortunately the are not.... Sooner or later this valuable source will be gone to time.

Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.