Originally Posted by Tanker
Antonio Scapini
I wish you would post without the condescending tone/attitude. I know you write a lot in your postings and some may be good but when I see the "holier than thou" tone and unwillingness to see a different side just makes folks not take the time time to fully comprehend your intent.
I may be wrong but this is just my opinion and how I view it.
Ron

I'm sorry Ron you read my post in this way.

I simply posted 2 screenshots with categorical sentences: "Made exactly same way as Gahr did" and "All germann WW2 rings are die struck" and one pictures with a "collage" about what really period sources said.
And IMO it is absolutely funny to see someone supporting something without any evidence.
No offence, simply a funny picture to highlight the difference between a nonsense and a real evidence. I don't trust nonsenses, I prefere a solid rock proof. And the evidece says: most of TR rings were cast.
Anyone of us can believe to a theory without any sense and proof, or to start making some questions.

Ask a die stricking supporter to show you some comparisons, and you'll find out he has never made a decent one.

My posts wanted simply to raise some questions, this was the purpose, but you can clearly see the silence, lack of knowledge, of the die sticking supporters. Many questions, no one answer.
The truth is that I have so much data in my files, that I could post them for months. And the way a TK ring is made has really something "unhorthodox" (as Gaspare already said many times), but part of this "unhortodox" method was also used for other rings production... of course everything is written in period sources (and this is important), exactly those period sources the die stricking supporters have never read. They said so much nonsenses, from the elongated symbols due to the rounding of the flat band, to the multiple dies of a die pressing machine. They cannot answer to any question, they have no proofs, but they KNOW (HOW?!?!?!?) TK rings were die pressed (or die struck?).