hi dave and members
here is a young boy in bklyn new york age 6 yrs old in 1945 when these soldiers came home two of my friends and i went to the movies and watched the eyes and ears of the world war captions on the germans and the japanese one slide showed the japanese soldiers captured three austrailan soldiers and they were beheadubg them i looked at this young aussie probly 20 yrs old i loked the aussie soldier in the face and made a promise that i will never for get you i wanted to put a memmorial on thier grave i must have asked and spoke to many english and austrailian people every one said andy the war graves are on the outher side of australer

i didnt care about the cost of this great deed just last year i found a austrailian man that said i will get this noble deed done for you i told him to please have a card that read from the little boy from bklyn new york who never forgot you i said to my friend how much do i owe you he said nothing your a hionorble man my heart was filled with tears and still does what these japanese soldiers did with thier buschdo code of honor look at the rape of nan king 1937 a big horror this is why our soldiers who served in the south pacfic never bought anything japanese but look at how times has changed ok guys enjoy the history im going to bed god bless and remember dave you started this great history andy