hi dave
thank you for showing the best of the greatest generation and the ddesyes jimmy doolittle was a class act what set him off was when in the pacfic we were hunting for the japanese carrier i believe akagi hope that was the correct name we sent up several avenger planes every day then luck had it we found thier largest cartrier afloat weunk thier carrier but i believe the japanese shot down a few avengers pilot and rear gunner the japanese fished i believe four of our pilots and gunners they trasfered them to a japanese naval ship and the captain of that ship then tied all four of our pilots to thier anchor and draged them back to japan

jimmy doolittle he heard this and it outraged him thats when he launched bombers off the our cartier but had all ready contacted the brittish coast watchers and burried gasoline on an island to pay back the japanese in full for what they had done god bless our pilots souls and god bless the brittish coast watchers with out them this couldnt be dave thank you for posting this great history you got coffee at york penn show god bless andy