hi landwehr
well come to the gdc forum you just brought back some fond memories of when i first met bruno rzonca survivor of the bismark at a local gun show here in florida when i did many gun and military shows he came in to the lakeland florida gun show and his best friend was set up next to me all ways in the lakeland gun show was hans goebbler survivor of the sub u-505 was all was at this show with wife ericka and thier beautifull little blond haired girl i believe hans passed away three months later and the last i heard was that ericka married bruno i asked a lot of questions to hans about his time when the american navy cought them charging thier battrys in shalow waters hans was 17yrs old kid in the engine room just think like our soldiers sailors were 16-17 yrs old and went to fight for thier country proud americans/germans thats why with out a doubt they are the greatest generation and we are the keepers of thier great history thank you sir for showing us this great photo of bruno gpd bless andy