-

Well, I can copy a picture for 100 times without the shape from an gripeagle suddenly changes its shape...

The daggers that were researched are/were in hands of longtime collectors and in veterans family property. Till now when they finaly are researched.
You also have NO prove that these were made by the post war bought etch plates!
Till now there was no one who could prove that they didn't existed.
If SA proto's did exist, then why wouldn't there have been SS proto's?
It's only logical and common sence.
And there's to much paranoia aswell!
[/quote]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So you are on the team....
Who says there is no proof they were not made from original etching plates ???
Simple , does the team have the original 1930s photo...???? No....
You miss the point you have no control over the original photos.. What has been done (if anything) as the photos move father away from the original source..
yes, I can proof they did not exist. Any team member or serious collector is welcomed to come see what I have... And do not need copies of pictures that you the team never had control of the originals..
Your pamphlet or booklet would never be considered in the real academic world..
Forums are all about agendas..
Collectors always tell me Share your information here on the internet.. Why has the team keep it to themselves??. FOR DECADES
Why would all these well known dealers and large pocket book collectors NEVER mention these before ?? Share with the greater good etc... (JOKE) As you say they were known for decades... There are reasons and they are plain as day.. one is greed and the other is obvious.

Last edited by DAMAST; 03/18/2020 03:05 PM.

Collector of Edged Weapon art.