Hopefully everyone knows a bit about what is happening around the globe with it..
My wife works for a major hospital in NYC. I've been volunteering the last 10 days there helping with cleaning...

All hands on deck!

Please guys,,,,,IF anyone tells you its just like a bad case of the flu,,,,or you have to be a senior citizen, or have a compromised immune system,,,they are full of sh*t period!
You catch a good case of it and its a pretty good chance you might not make it!

- From keeping my ears open some tips I've heard:

Stay away from anyone that is sick.. Even if they say they just had a cold and its just about gone...
Be careful what you are touching. IF you are in a train station, in a store etc. and had to touch a counter a railing do not touch your face . Find a way to wash your hands.
Wash your hands well first then your face a few times a day.
Keep hand shaking to a absolute minimum if at all!
You can catch it from a animal IF the owner tests positive and plays with it a lot.
Keep all surfaces in your house clean, all your door handles even your car door handles.
Be careful with your money. It can transfer the virus..
I've heard a couple Drs saying 'thank God the Summer is coming'... [Apparently it does not live well in the heat]..
Even though I've heard masks do not help...IF things get real bad masks and rubber gloves will help,,,,and for Gods sake guys , keep your hands away from your face!

Hopefully we'll get a handle on it and by next flu season we'll have it included with our flu shot vaccines.....,G.