Originally Posted by lartiste
Originally Posted by Ric Ferrari
Originally Posted by Antonio Scapini
Guys, may I ask you why are you talking about "soldering" between 2 metals when there's no soldering? Have you haver seen, or have you any evidence, about the solder between 2 rings parts? No. So, why are you talking about something that doesn't exist?...?..

Originally Posted by lartiste
I am not in any case expert concerning ring construction. But would like to share my opinion. Last week I spent 2 hours to observe my rings again. My opinion, which logically explains also your question, is that early rings consists of 3 parts (totenkopf, inner ring, outer ring) and put together required big hand tooling. Latter Gahr simplified the construction and the rings consisted only of 2 parts (totenkopf, ring).

Dierk answered to lartiste post and I did go on.

Probably I missed something :

according to your past comments on WAF, the two layers band is an evidence, not visible at naked eye in spite of tons of pictures you posted on WAF, you considered to explain die cast theory, did it change something about ?

Is the two layers band construction no longer of interest to support die cast or die struck theories ?

Ric

Yes, you are correct Ric, sorry if I misleaded the discussion in wrong direction.

Unfortunately Antonio raised question on Saturday and until today did not offer any answer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Lartiste,

nothing to be sorry and when I say : "according to your past comments on WAF, the two layers band is an evidence, not visible at naked eye in spite of tons of pictures you posted on WAF, you considered to explain die cast theory, did it change something about ?

Is the two layers band construction no longer of interest to support die cast or die struck theories ? "

I'm referring to Antonio comments on WAF, not you.

Ric