Dealers run businesses for profit. They exist as the narrative force in this hobby. I have a job and do not like to get ripped off by paying fair prices for something that pretends like it is one thing but it is not- it is a fake. I have been trying to cull my collection of fakes and iffy pieces that I SELL AS SUCH priced AS SUCH. They go like hotcakes. But when I decide to part with an authentic piece for HALF A DEALERS PRICE I will not be called a criminal when those are pretty damn close to the prices I have actually paid. LAH dogtag? I paid 300. I am sure it will go for half. No big deal. When collectors attack their own? That is shameful and disgusting and does at least as much damage to the hobby as not invigorating another set of collectors. Here is how they will get their best start imho: no sales. Teach your sons or grandsons the history of each piece and IF AND ONLY IF they show an interest- give it all to them. Let them enjoy it. Kids buying are kids buying. I know a number of teens who are as shrewd as they come. MONEY is the problem. So if your kids do not show an interest? Sell it all and give them what they do show an interest in or at least a start on whatever they are in to.