G, I guess we can go round and round on this one, but the law is clear and Jewelry comes in many forms/ sizes. It's to easy to state just small items, no it's, "Jewelry" in general, big difference. Maybe I'm being to technical but that was the law so that's how I view it.

G, That makes no sense to me, to state it wasn't done. We can't state all items were stamped after completion. Rings of course but not complicated items unless it's obvious. With my items in my collection it would have broke no doubt, if it was marked after completion. Sometimes I'm sure it made sense to mark before assembly. Nothing in the laws that state when, of course not, that's left up to the smith's knowledge.

G, We all know some items where marked and some not, with all markings or some. But there is very good reasons "why". The laws are clear on this. I can give you a number of reasons why an item was or wasn't marked. It's not that they did what they wanted. If you understand the laws you would understand the why's if you will.

G, Sorry I'm totally lost with your statement, "It is the inspected proof,,that after final inspection it gets stamped,,its approved by and worthy to have the firms mark on it. .. Stamping before finalization could lead to a piece that was assembled poorly or one piece not up to par represents the jewelers final product.. Just wasn't done.

G, You stated it was tested? Do you know what the gold content is?

I guess until better pictures surface the safe bet is to reserve opinions.

Thank you as always. Best!