Was going thru some old photos on the hard drive and came upon a slightly better photo of the piece.

My friend had passed away a few years ago . His family who never wanted anything to do with him,,nor his 'nazi stuff' became the inheritors of all his marvelous pieces... They had wanted me to be a broker and help get the most for the piece..

I had got them 2 cash offers both exactly the same. One was from our late friend John Peppera. [I wanted John to get it!].. Anyway I presented them with the offers and that both would adhere to their weird[?] unorthodox/eccentric? conditions.. I had found out they were in contact with others and all to get them the best/most for this piece , and others.. Guess I can't blame them..
In the end the price from John and other were the highest. We were waiting for them to call but it never came!. I called and they told me they were putting most of the pieces in a auction! A auction no one really heard of! I asked if they were advertising about the items? What kind of promotions about them. They assured me everything was being taken care of,,not to worry....
- When you get greedy you lose,,period! They were greedy. The auctions brought them a fraction of the prices that the items should have brought! Bad for them,,but good for those who won,,,including a couple members here that got stunning, historical pieces! , RIP Bill....., anyway,,, -

Same photos but slightly better. Hope you enjoy....

DSCN9860.JPG (103.91 KB, 141 downloads)