hi members
andy yes i was thinking of tom wittmann or houston coates would know both with thier 150 years together seen more ultra rare unusual items like this also wondering if any thing would show up in old w.k.c. catologs we shal see yes a very skilled craftsman made this as i said be for in my experenced opinion i believe its period made the demensions best i can give you the knife in the closed position measures 5 3/4 inches long the blade measures 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide when i first saw this at a friends i knew i had to have it but ouch the price hurts but i said to my self where can i get another ultra rare w.k.c.kreigs m marked divers knife that wasnt going to happen my friend surfaced this rare bird a few years ago in florida from american ww 2 navy family along with a few outher german naval items last my opinion i still feel its period made andy the eagle has a copper base with silvering on top as should be very detailed eagle wings/brest and the swaz i think i will bring it to this years max show for viewing who knows maybe a kreigs collector will see what i see in it ok members thank you again for your strong opinins about this diamond in the rough god bless all andy militarynut