I just recently joined the Forum and my primary reason for doing so is to gather some advice. First and foremost, I am not a German dagger collector, so please accept my apologies in advance if some of my terminology is off. By way of background, I was a good friend of Eisenhower?s personal stenographer, who accompanied him throughout the war. She became one of the first five WAC officers and spent much of the late part of the war traveling throughout Europe with Eisenhower?s staff. During that time she collected pieces of memorabilia, including some German daggers, bayonets and knives. When she passed away at age 100, I was gifted many of these items. I have no real interest in collecting the items and as with many, my collecting interests lay elsewhere. However, I have held onto every item I received from her estate, not knowing exactly what to do with them. At this point in time, I am thinking about selling the knives and daggers but did not want list items for sale in which I really have no clue as to the value. Some of the items, specifically daggers and knives, I have are an SS Dagger, with medals and badges, an SA Dagger with SA badges and armband, two Luftwaffe Daggers and a host of German knives and bayonets, including a Hitler Youth Knife and some other knives. I am wondering what advice members have in going about selling these items? Should I try to list them on this Forum or is there another platform that would be recommended? Thank you for any advice. Doug