hi my dear friend paul v
thank you for posting and looking at my stash of flags i had these flags posted by vern and i usually ask mike but i understand he had an injured arm mike i wish you the best hurry up and get well we need you here to round out the best ring collectors n dealers on this site with so much knowledge yes and we speak the truth no holds bared especially me what you see is what you get truth paul v yes sad your the only one that posted and one outher member thanks guys i will think hard before i post again any of my rare to find third reich treasures i bought a few yearsc ago the ss funeral casket banner rare then hell the student bund banner and not shown a dutch wolf angle trummpet horn flag super dutch bugle all three flags from one collection the daf standarte was from another friend that held on for atleast five years before selling it to me damm that wasc a fete in itself i showed al for sale flags at this years sos show but sadly couldnt see much of the swaz but we tried may be different for 20-20 show in york pennsylvania very different american people and real collectors of this great history and tyhey buy guns/all military civil war all wars in my opinion i think this was the best move and i feel it will be a lot better selling the pittsberg show very little customers with sellible items comeing thru the door in the last ten years thanks ovms bill combs n crew for this move your expertise in all the before matters we were haveing at kentucky trying to educate the piublic in what our fore fathers fought in every war and brought home these great war history souvineers for all us americans to enjoy in our great american country god bless all of us americans and god bless our troops overseas and yes god bless america andy militarynut