-

Hi guys.... I'ts time to enjoy my retirement.. New house to mess with,, a M/C to restore,,, new shop opening soon. I've done my time here and more.. Thank you Vern and Dave for this venue.

IF your not happy with a ring your looking at , the lest bit suspicious,,don't buy it..

Some facts to leave you all with:

Although it seems like there are 1000s of a pattern made , there wasn't. The amount of rings are finite! Some patterns only a few hundred made.. After 70+ years your lucky to find a WestWall Spiral that is authentic.... After 40 years, piles of period reference,period tooling collection, I can say confidently Say. More than 95% of the rings we like were pressed. That by late 43 hardly any were being sold. Adverts ran but not many buyers. The Axis was losing. Germans already knew 44 would bring hard times,,,they weren't buying rings.. Most of the really nice rings were pre war and early war..

At the big SuperShows here in the US [ MAX , SOS ] you also lucky to find a couple of authentic rings [not including campaign/field mades]. Sure there are some good ones out there. If you recognize them,,buy them!

And for those buying military to make a future profit,,,good luck. 10 years or so none of this stuff will be worth hardly anything. The dagger gurus will be gone,,the awards guys, cloth and rest of the experts won't have to answer for the bullshit they have sold when alive. Hey anyone remember Detliv Nieman [ spelling?]. Smart dude. Had a site guys would wait up all nite / early morning to buy his wares!.. Where is he now,,yes, smart indeed..

Good health and fortune friends. Enjoy your rings and collections. Buy what makes you happy...., Gaspare

Last edited by Gaspare; 03/06/2019 11:14 PM.