hi members
as i mentioned to every body here that i seen this tank track skull ring with and with out the repair a joke this ring was for sale on wehrmacht awards after the repair then sold for 150.00 believe that one and ill tell you another but sniper 33 mentioned here to every body that he felt it wasnt the same tank track skull ring and i have to agree with him he is right i didnt want to at the time get in to it again i told every body my true feelings about these people on whermacht selling these made up fake rings but i got carried awaay bwith my true feelings calling them names etc but i wont do that again but i will all ways call a spade a spade thats me crucifi me or what this is what my eyes seen but nobody else even mentioned this fact at this moment its no skin off of sniper 33 s back nor mine but all we wanted to do is warn our members here to whats going on with these people who is selling bad rings on wehrmacht but if they dont adhere to it then so be it please read back on sniper 33 remarks about what his eyes and my eyes seen the above tank tread skull ring that was repaired was advertised on whermacht awards for sale and finally sold for 150.00 god bless andy militarynut