Thank you for the reply..
I have been to Europe many times doing research.. The main issue is where you obtained you photos.. Many (not all) are taken of websites etc.. And are not from your own research or your own pictures.....
Also some have been signed in pencil after Mr. Casberg death.. I also have many original Paul Casberg drawings and paintings that are not pictured on your site and a few that are but not credited to me.. Some of your pictures are credited to people who NEVER owned the original art... I guess they just found them also on the web..
There was many original Paul Casbergs that when they were sold by Atwood were Not signed and now they are. Very surprised you do not notice this..... I have invoices from when the Eickhorn catalog was designed that prove my points and also it is easy to see that Casberg did not do the Art in the catalog . Maybe his designs but that is all.
You asked me for help some time ago but I did not want to get envolved as a American was doing a book on Casberg and this site was used to derail this effort.
So with the disinformation on the Casberg site your new effort may have the same issues also..
As I said you need more experience in research and cannot take the word of pictures on the internet and of people who have a vested interest in supplying you with photos of artwork they never owned or have modified. This is not opinion but fact..
Regards: James

Last edited by DAMAST; 09/24/2018 09:36 PM.