hi members
yes you are right gaspare that ring is rarer then hens teeth and hens dont have any teeth i just like the design of this oval ring and the enamel work in the swaz and the norweign flag yes again friendship ring clasp shaking hands design still would like to see the hall marks if any that would convince me one way or the outher the ss ring with bolts and norge appears in my opinion to be a good one but it was copied to death have to see that rare one up front to make a good judgement call mike yes it would go nicely with my gen. quisling ss collar tabs but im sorry i will try and sell them at this years max show i have a great feeling about this years max should be a great one hey guys just bring your wallet filled with the moola not to worry its only money but i will say this in all the years i have been in this great hobby i have come back from these shows broke wallet empty but yet i was happy spending all my money on what i loved to collect but still broke untill the next pay check said these words what the hell i must be nuts oh well there is no cure for this problem be happy tomorrow we are gone and thats the truth now i have to pack for the show wednesday set up day see you all there god bless andy militarynut