Johnny,,,thanks for the close-up! See, there you go he's wearing his HR... I guess its his prerogative to wear it however he wants! He does some weird stuff,,I mean how many people you know or seen wearing 2 rings on one finger,,,and still more rings on the other fingers!! Yeah he's a ring guy for sure....

Andy,, I hope you bring your ring trays!.. Members those who are lucky enough to get to the MAX will see Andys 2 ring trays.. One is for the Allies,,,and the other for the Axis and collaborators... IF you still have it there's a ring I've been meaning to get from you . So please Uncle Andy ,,please bring your ring trays! grin wink

Andy will have his other 'treasures' as he calls them,,and they are! Some really nice items.. These are actually items from his personal collection.. See Andy doesn't buy because he needs stock.. He buys because he really likes the piece. Likes so much he doesn't really care if you buy it or not. don't buy,,he still has something he loves to own in his collection... Thats a nice way to go on as a dealer in this hobby..

So visit and see Andys nice pieces. All attending have a good show and drive safe,,no drinking and driving! and,,what out for those that DO!

OH yeah,,IF you have a cool photo of H.H. wearing his rings,,,come and add it here to this post!,,,thanks , G.

Last edited by Gaspare; 09/13/2018 01:20 AM.