hi johnnyrocket
first i would like to thank you for your service and wellcome home thanks for photo of the Rreichsfuhrer Himmler wearing his honor ring with the skull faceing him also another picture shows Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard heydrich with his honor ring skull faceing towards him in my humble opinion i believe Heidrich did this in defience to say hey Himmler your not the only one who can wear his honor ring with the skull faceing me just like when Heidrich was rideing in an open mercedes benz convertible when the Fuhrer heard about this he told Heydrich not to do this some one will take a shot at you Heydrich replyed meine Fuhrer there isnt a czech that has the balls to shoot at me little did he know the english taught czech soldiers were planning to assinate him and they did and the history goes on speaking of history i will have at this years max show some intresting ss documents and ss womans s/d cufftitle first one i ever seen also with it i have the signed hospital document signed by obergruppenfuhrer karltenbrunner along with her medal for being wounded this s/d woman was in an air raid attack very intresting german ww2 history top shelf ss items stop and see me at my table you wont be sorry thanks again god bless all andy militarynut