hi mike
good early morning to you guys mike i have to agree with you on this american victory ring to me this ring tells me a story first off it is designed in enamel with countrys flags italy/ france /begium/ england then has victory boldly on both sides i really like this ring has a great design and meaning like victory to all these countries gaspare is right guys when you buy all rings buy the best condition you can for your hard earned money and when buying american unit rings the prices reflect what that unit did in the war like gen. pattons third devision ring or what i call the audie murphy div. ring do your history on these divisions and what they did in the war just like gaspare said buy the best for your hard earned money just like our ss honor rings paying top dollar for a honor ring with the name removed or a resized ring with a runic missing in my opinion these above honor rings have very low value i would rather invest my money on a very worn honor ring with the ss soldiers name reguardless of his rank i laugh at post reguarding a ss soldier being a pencil pusher hell no thats wrong so he has a low rank who cares he still has his beloved ss honor ring 1st lt. is nothing to snezz at the bigest thrill is finding Himmler/hHeydrich/ Karltenbrunners/Eichmanns rings better off standing out in traffic you probly would stand a better chance well any way thank you for showing all of these american unit rings great posts guys thanks god bless andy militarynut