Andy,, you know I enjoy the hell out of these rings!. One of the coolest rings made during the 3rd reich! My weird and horrible comments relate to the manufacture.

The HR displays hints of being pressed and hints of being cast.. For me the easiest and simplest way would be to press it.
- A drawn bar from bullion,,chocked up in a press table. A die on the ram, press a button and you have it!
* But how do we explain Tonys tests? Like I mentioned I don't want to get 'in to' them because I don't understand them. They are in Italian and,, I'm not clear of what they are exactly showing so I don't comment...

We,,all of us,,have fun imagining how they are made. Hapurs video seems to have the answer! But when you look close maybe its not the case.. We all have relied on Dons comments, opinions, findings, expertise etc.over many years... But he's left us hanging and won't comment on the tests,,,OR, maybe he's been studying them and will come out with some revelations..I don't know!

But yes they are cool. To me the highest award, present, call it what you want. Imagine getting one of these from Himmler!,,the award document!, The cool SS box!,, the privilege, the prestige!,, all of it and it can all be worn daily on your finger!,,,,again, from my opinion,,,you just can't beat it!

Hey members,,,going to be at the MAX and want to see some of the finest, authentic HRs out there??? Visit 'MilitaryNuts' table.. And if your lucky he'll take them out and show the to you,,,and IF your real lucky and in the market for one he might just sell you one of his! grin
wink

Last edited by Gaspare; 08/31/2018 04:25 AM.