hi jim
been looing hard at this photos and the story yes it must have been tempting to buy or atleast look at this ring i would like to give my opinions on what this ring looks like the photos jim just isnt clear enough to really make a good judgement call but what i see here as far as the ring is concerned i doubt it to be a 1930s ring as the skull appears to big but that just could be the picture i all so believe that Reichsfuhrer Himmlers ring is in his daughters hands in germany and i believe its a 1933 ring with roman numerals 24.12.33 this ring appears to be a 1940s ring now the story the way it was written is very close to reality might be true who knows but when Reichsfuhrer fled his castle as capt black was advancing on his castle he gave orders to hans macher and i believ karltenbrunner to torch the castle then i believe the Reichsfuhrer met up with hans macher and fled changed thier clothes Reichsfuhrer was captured by the britts and while interigation Reichsfuhrer decided to bite in to his cynide pill and was pictured by the britts Reichsfuhrers jacket was taken by a english agent home to england and then later sold to don boyle i personily held Himmlers jacket in my hands i was wishing it was his ss tunic but still happy to hold a piece ofss history but any way its all intresting to us here as we are the keepers of this war time history if any one is intrested i will be at the max show with a few really nice ss items from an old collection just surfaced just in time for the show hope every body has a great day god bless andy militarynut