you know I read and reread this 10 times... OK, it was supposed to be HHs HR.! At the time he was dressed as a Police sergeant if I remember right and hiding among the 'regular' soldiers.. Himmlers story of his last week has been the discussion of many many people. Some say it wasn't really even him whistle

It was him and he got a bit too nervous and used his cyanide capsule,,was it an accident?? or did he mean to end his life.. My opinion of HH is besides being a POS he was a coward to the max. I don't think he meant to kill himself. He thought himself way too important etc.. They saw / knew he had the 'loaded' tooth and that in the struggle for him to keep it and the dentists [us ] trying to get it out I think he accidentally bit, set it off, thus killing himself.

Now the HR.. Do you guys think it is real from the photos?? Would HH being a scared POS hiding with the regulars actually keep his HR on him?? - I think no.. They were all searched pretty good. I'm sure he wasn't wearing it. As a POW you didn't have much if any personal belongings... So,,where did he have it? Up his ass? A common spot convicts use,,,but Himmler?

* So study these photos really good guys. IF you own a HR put it in the same positions and see if your skull stands real proud at certain angles? Do you guys think the ring in these photos was an authentic one??

Last edited by Gaspare; 08/25/2018 01:59 AM.