Originally Posted by von ropen
Well there are two options if Antonio won?t share his discovers.
1-he is not sure about what he has discover due the replies of the fellow members or
2- he only want to promote his future book as tanker has pointed in WAF. This ?affair? helps him to create some controversy

In any case he is not fair with community members

If you pay attention to key statement in WAF.#1 (along with thread title), to me his purpose appears clear :

"I already asked this on another forum (I suppose he's referring to GDC) , and the result was: they were die struck since experts said that and this is enough for us.

Good, but this is not enough for me"

Since the beginning his purpose is tying his name to the truth of how honor ring were made, just to promote himself like the new "go to guy" after previou step....to dirt Don Boyle public image.

Researching the truth is just a pretext to flood with tons of miscroscope "evidences" on WAF and GDC, with no interest in anyone disagree with him, even if by a logical way.

Of course having no interest but to promote himself, he did not pay attention to research true evidences supporting his theories and now he's taken by fear of being unable to finish the job.

Like a cherry on the cake, to dispel remaining doubts, he has candidly admitted (WAF.#766) :

"On my side I will close soon this discussion, because I'm tired of all the useless posts made until now. A civil discussion can be better made in few, where no experts chime in with "the advanced collectors said that is the truth"....."

"Find out the truth" in community interest has nothing to do with this dirty affair...here it's just a matter of $$$$$$$ IMO

Ric

Last edited by Ric Ferrari; 08/21/2018 09:43 AM.