Originally Posted by Gaspare
I invited ' von ropen (magferran)' to have a look here after he made some intelligent questions and was answered by dismissal or ridicule or just plain rudeness. So von ropen first, welcome to the forum here.. We have a great international membership truely from around the world! We get crazy sometimes here too but not to that point they are at WAF. The real shame of it all is that he is a Moderator and should be helping not hindering..

So von ropen [how about VR?],, Seems you collect Honor rings.. Do you collect other 3rd reich jewelry? You are welcome to post just about anything here,,private purchase rings, cufflinks, tie clips, Fobs, stickpins, Brooches, bracelets, cigarette cases etc. etc. There's over 20 or so back pages to look thru. Plenty to see and learn and to add to even very old posts, please feel free to add to anything... So have a good time here..

VR, this is also the Premier forum / Site for daggers and anything blade related. I do believe GDC was the first and still the absolute best when it comes to blades. We also have other subject forums to visit,,,click on 'Forums' to see the list of other subject areas. and again please feel free to post anywhere. Free to join and to post photos ,,I think the limit is 170kb.. It's always good to have a few sites to go to so thanks for including us in your group. SO enjoy the site and look forward to seeing any of your collection.. Thanks...,Gaspare

Gaspere VR is good smile yes thanks for invite me to join the forum it was a fantastic idea. All the point af view that are posted here, and replies are with respect To the rest of the members as I discover reading some post.

About jewelry only interested on rings, sometimes when I go to an antique shop I like to keep an eye to cigarette cases and lighters. So will keep an eye to the the forums. Principally I collect iron crosss, from all the periods. And badges also. But enjoy keep an eye to different stuff and discover new things.

Again, thanks for the welcome Gaspare

Originally Posted by Ric Ferrari
Hello magferran/von ropen,

thank you for offering your point of view here on GDC and on WAF.

Ric Ferrari

Ric, excellent work on your replies to Antonio. Seems he is obsessed with you smile

Thanks again to all the members

Hice todo ubique