Originally Posted by Militarynut
hi sir
thank you for your opinion on mr. antonio scapinis ideas on how the gahr firm made these ss honor rings there is no one alive from the gahr firm that can answer these hard questions about how they were made also you are right in my opinion he is ignorent to the fact that people like you me and many great experenced in third reich rings here has no opinion he calls us names i only made a few responces to him and i know they wernt nice ones but who does he think he is to me he is nothing and i told him so in my opinion he should take lessons on how to address outher people let him come to america i will help him on how to address another collector the trouble over on werhmach forum they let him get away with his rederic with outher members because he is a moderator poop on his title as shark tank mr. wonderfull says your dead to me the sad part is nobody gets to enjoy thier hobby and he is hurting his own hobby so far there is a few thousand posts and nothing positive learned all hot air but some still feed in to him they should learn this is a dead end hope all agree god bless andy militarynut

Originally Posted by Tanker
von ropen (magferran)
Welcome aboard! Glad to see you here. On this forum you will find a very courteous , knowledgeable and most helpful group of folks. Ron

Originally Posted by Mike (aka Byzanti)
Welcome von ropen- I read all your posts on that thread, you made excellent points!!

Many thanks to all for your kind words and great welcome. As I said is a pleasure be in this forum reading your clever ideas.

Hice todo ubique